Just about 2 weeks ago, I participated in the NUS Food Hunt with my jc mates :) We went around Singapore from the West to the East and then to the Central. We combed for hawker centres in places like Clementi, West Coast, Bukit Batok, Holland V, Bedok and Chinatown. It was helluva fun as along the way, there was a game booklet that told us to do certain stuff to earn extra points.
All the food stalls that we went to.
Peeks of us eating.
Some stupid stuff we had to act out like asking one of our team mates to propose to another, pose the finger linkin' good sign in front of KFC, pretending to run to a destination, act like we're damn full, blowing kisses to our facilitator etc. Hahaha.
This has got to be the funniest act that we did! To imitate the evolution of apes. All of us looked so retarded!
And to play the different characters in X-men. I'm Rogue by the way and I looked damn hideous with my strip of white (toilet paper) hair!
The survivor pose at the end of the race.
With our very nice facilitator who helped us took most of the peeks!
And we all caught a very nice double rainbow while waiting for the organisers to calculate our scores at Clarke Quay :)
Exams are in another 2 weeks' time! I can hardly wait to get it over and done with so that I can do all the stuff I wanna do this hols :D